In January 2021, USPTO contacted employees regarding who on the HR staff is assigned to support different areas of the office. Below is a list of issues they can assist with...
- Counseling and answering questions on the Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Program, Federal Employees Group Life Insurance (FEGLI), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), and the Federal Long Term Care Program (FLTCP).
- Providing and receiving benefits and beneficiary forms
- Retirement counseling
- Submitting and receiving retirement applications
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) counseling and assistance
- Assisting with Military and Civilian Service Deposits
- Provide information on the WorkLife 4 YOU, Employee Assistance (EAP) Program, and Pre-Tax Parking
Here are the specialists for each TC