BENEFITS OF JOINING POPA
- You are eligible to vote for the leaders of POPA who will represent your interests as an employee in negotiations or in a grievance.
- You have a voice and a vote in the policies and positions taken by POPA on your behalf.
- You may participate directly in your Association by becoming an officer or delegate.
- POPA will stand with members, providing representation in actions and grievances with management.
- POPA continues to work with PTO management regarding workplace health and safety, examiner performance and evaluation, and many other issues of importance to the examining corps.
HOW TO JOIN
Complete a dues withholding form by filling in, by hand or electronically, the highlighted fields below or by clicking the link below. Once completed, print out the form, sign it at the very bottom (not electronically but by hand) and submit the signed paper original to any POPA officer or delegate in person. Alternatively, you may scan the completed and signed form and send it via email to any POPA officer or delegate or bring by the POPA office during office hours. Note that the form must have a ‘wet’ signature (electronic signatures are not acceptable).
DUES WITHOLDING FORM
Dues, currently $5.00 per biweek, are collected biweekly via payroll deduction.
STAND WITH US